The ErgoFlip’s chair mechanisms provide a full range of adjustments to suit particular tasks and individual needs. All mechanisms have been selected after hours of continuous testing. All ErgoFlip® mechanisms are fitted with premium quality pneumatic height adjustable gas lifts which meet the highest Australian standard - Class 4. Relevant mechanisms and other components have been independently tested to ASNZS 4438:1997 by Furntech-AFRDI.
Add comfort to your office with ErgoFlip®, which features a breathable mesh back, a foam padded seat, plus adjustable optional arms, height and ratchet lumbar support.
Proudly Australian Made.
- Comfortable, sturdy, and quality made office chair and stool
- Colour upholstered cushion: black, blue and red
- Chair with Ergonomic design with adjustable lumbar support
- Chair with ultra durable, breathable and flexible mesh
- Height adjustable gas lift to suit various body heights
- Chair with optional adjustable armrests which can be removed
- Chair back and seat angle can be free floating or lockable
- Tilt Control: Yes
- Castors Included (and glides supplied for stool): Yes
- Adjustable Seat Height: Yes
- Adjustable Back Height: Yes
- Swivel: Yes
- Gas Lift: Yes
- Feature: Ergonomic
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Polished 5 Star Alloy Base for chair
- Black 5 Star Base for stool (which includes castors and glides)
Break-Out Active Cushion
- Ready for use, comes inflated
- Non-slip surface
- Highly durable
- Water resistant and easy to clean. Use wet wipes or damp cloth if needed.
ErgoFlip Active Chair
Seat - W 490mm x D 470mm
Seat Height - 505mm - 585mm
Back - W 450mm x H 500mm
Chair Load Capacity - 135 KGS
ErgoFlip Active Stool
Seat - W 490mm x D 470mm
Seat Height - 500mm - 580mm
Stool Load Capacity - 120 KGS
REGULAR CARE OF THE ERGOFLIP
CASTOR - axle is pre-lubricated for years of smooth running. Check that castors do not become clogged with carpet fibres.
GAS LIFT - no maintenance is required, however, it is recommended adjusting the lift upwards and downwards to help lubricate monthly.
UPHOLSTERY - protect from direct sunlight and vacuum regularly using low suction.
• Please do not tamper with or remove gas lift
• Do not sit on back of chair or rock backwards while seated in chair
SPOT CLEANING THE FABRIC CUSHION
• Gently scrape any soil or mop any liquid from the surface of the fabric
• Do not saturate the fabric or interior with water or other cleaning products
• Spot clean using only dry shampoo or drycleaning fluid
• For fixed covers professional cleaning is recommended
FOAMS AND FABRICS
• Foams and fabrics on this chair comply with the flammability requirements of AS/NZS 4088.1
This product has a warranty for 10 years, to be free of defects, assembly, materials and workmanship. In the event of a defect in the design, assembly, materials or workmanship of this product within 10 years from the original date of purchase, ErgoFlip will replace any such defective part.
1. Normal wear and tear
3.. Damage for misuse or abuse
4. Products not maintained in accordance with instructions, or which have been altered or modified
6. Any consequential or indirect loss, loss of profits, business, savings, data or records, related to this product